Interns (m/f/d) as “Medical Device Processing Professionals (FMA)”
Immediately required at Immanuel Klinikum Bernau Heart Center Brandenburg.
Are you interested in surgical instruments? Then you’ve come to the right place!
The Central Sterile Supply Department (CSSD) of the Immanuel Albertinen Diakonie located at the Immanuel Klinikum Bernau Herzzentrum Brandenburg, is delighted to have interns in the training profession “Medical Device Processing Specialist – FMA“.
The department currently has a total of 17 employees. We prepare medical products for more than 50 customers and are certified according to DIN EN ISO 13485.
what do you expect from us
- Handling of medical products as part of the sterile goods cycle, such as instrument disassembly, cleaning, disinfection, inspection, care, assembly, job control, packaging, labeling, sterilization, and release, as well as storage and selection of medical instruments
- Collaboration with users in operational facilities and other areas of the hospital
- Theoretical training content is taught at the “Brandenburgisches Bildungswerk für Medizin und Soziales e. V.” In Potsdam. The practical training takes place at the Immanuel Klinikum Bernau Herzzentrum Brandenburg and at our partners in and around Berlin.
What do we offer you
- A very enthusiastic and respectful team
- Diversified vocational training in a diversified company
- The concept of standard induction and continuous practical guidance.
- Attractive training allowance
- Exclusive offers for employees from several providers (corporate benefits)
- Working right outside the gates of Berlin with excellent connections to the capital
what to bring
- You are at least 18 years of age (in accordance with Section 4 Abs.3 BBiG).
- Have you successfully completed a High School Leaving Certificate or an Extended Vocational Training Qualification with Completed Vocational Training?
- It characterizes precise working method and trustworthy handling of sensitive tools.
- You are observant, enthusiastic, conscientious and careful when performing responsible activities.
- You have basic knowledge of handling electronic media.
- You are ready to work in a system of three shifts.
- You behave in a friendly and relaxed manner in customer contact and in contact with colleagues and manufacturers of medical devices.
- They have manual dexterity and physique.
- You have a good knowledge of German, both written and spoken.
Your training as a Medical Device Processing Specialist begins on September 1, 2022. The normal duration of the internship is 3 years with a probationary period of 6 months and 30 days of vacation. After successfully completing the training, each participant receives a certificate from the German Society for Sterile Supply (DGSV eV).
Do you feel addressed? Then send your detailed request
Immanuel Clinic Bernau Heart Center Brandenburg
Sterile Central Supply Division (CSSD)
Ladeburger Strasse 17
16321 Bernau near Berlin
Learn more about: